Hi, my name is Victor Li.
I am a Technical Artist and CG Engineer based in Vancouver, Canada. I develop video games for various platforms especially Virtual Reality (VR).
I enjoy creating and optimizing shaders, visual effects and art/pipeline tools for games and general computer graphics applications. I also specialize in general GPU profiling and contents optimization for VR/AR project in Unity and Unreal. In the team, I work in collaboration with both artists and engineers to implement assets and push for a better game performance.
- Unreal Engine -> Blueprint/Shader&Material/Particles/Physics Destruction
- Unity -> C# Scripting/ShaderLab
- Shader -> Cg/GLSL/HLSL
- Maya -> 3D Modeling/ MEL/Python Scripting
- Graphics API -> OpenGL/Vuforia(AR)/DirectX
- Programming Languages -> C++/C#/Python
- Dev Tools -> Visual Studio/Perforce/Git/Linux/RenderDoc/Intel GPA
- Art Tools -> Photoshop/Substance Painter
- Video Editing -> Premiere Pro
- VR -> HTC Valve/Oculus/PlayStation VR/Gear VR
- Mobile -> IOS/Android